At PBZ Manufacturing, we aim to reduce the time it takes to fabricate parts for your projects while keeping them at the same quality. We provide superior plasma cutting services with a one-stop shop approach. We will assist with everything from engineering to manufacturing, finishing, assembling and shipping.
PBZ can provide high-quality plasma cutting solutions if you need a metal fabricator. Our team uses CNC plasma cutters and other equipment to make products with interior shapes and holes up to 3 inches thick. The plasma cutter measures 5 feet by 10 feet and uses a Hypertherm XPR 300 power source.
Our plasma cutter has an optional water mist feature to eliminate edge burns on aluminum and stainless steel products. You’ll also have access to our CAD services to help design and shape your metal products to your liking before we produce them.
Benefits of Plasma Cutting Services
Our plasma cutter is one of the most efficient options available, allowing you to complete your fabricated metal in much less time. PBZ also offers in-house stock materials for your projects, making the process even faster. These materials include stainless steel, aluminum and mild steel.
Using plasma cutting services has many advantages, including:
- High-quality cutting: Plasma cutting is one process that leaves materials with no residual scum, resulting in a smooth product.
- Speed: If you need a fast cutting process for less time in fabrication, plasma cutting is one of the quickest methods.
- Flexibility: Our plasma cutting services work for three different types of metal, including aluminum, mild steel and stainless steel. We can handle your project no matter which metal type you use.
PBZ Manufacturing is here to help you with plasma cutting and other manufacturing processes for your projects.
Advantages of Working With PBZ
You can either pick up your products at our fabrication center or let us freight ship them to you. At PBZ, we offer various services to help you get everything done in one convenient location. Our goal with this process is to remove layers in your supply chain. Altogether, the PBZ process lowers costs and gets projects completed faster.
Additional benefits of working with us include:
- Top-notch design and engineering: Our team uses 3D CAD drawings in Solidworks to develop your project before moving into the fabrication process. This step helps ensure precise measurements and specifications.
- Knowledgeable staff: PBZ has years of experience and many product capabilities. We also have certified welders on our crew, making us a reliable one-stop shop for all your manufacturing needs.
- Reduced lead times: With multiple manufacturing capabilities, PBZ reduces the overall lead times for your projects. Our services help you cut costs and produce top-quality products.
We prioritize collaboration across all your projects with our efficient plasma cutting capabilities.
Contact PBZ for Plasma Cutting and Manufacturing Needs
Trust PBZ Manufacturing to make your supply chain more efficient with our all-in-one services, including plasma cutting. Contact us online for a quote for our resourceful manufacturing today! You’ll hear back from us within 4 business hours.