Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
When you work in industrial manufacturing, your operation is only as strong as its weakest link. That’s why it pays to have a go-to source for a machine part manufacturer with the capability to produce the parts, products and equipment you need to be successful. At PBZ, we have more than seven decades of industry experience and the latest equipment and technologies to deliver industrial metal fabrication services that solve your problems and keep your business running smoothly.
Machine Part Manufacturers
We have extensive experience fabricating parts for industrial machines and facilities. Whether you need to replace and upgrade your existing equipment or are looking for a custom solution for a unique application, our skilled staff has the expertise to get the job done right. We’ll help you find the tooling and metalworking tools required to improve operations and eliminate costly downtime and loss of productivity.
PBZ offers industrial metal fabrication for everything from parts, components and tools to conveyor systems, robotic equipment, hardware, machinery and vehicles. We’re able to produce solutions for equipment from all different manufacturers or to your designs and specifications. Our team will work with yours to understand your particular industrial processes and requirements to deliver fabrication and manufacturing services that meet your expectations efficiently. Please note that we do not re-make broken parts, or new parts to fix broken machines.
Industrial Metal Fabrication Services for Your Facility
As comprehensive industrial equipment manufacturers, we’re able to produce metal equipment and structures for your facilities. Whether you require metal tables, ramps and walkways or storage systems, egress and secondary steel stairways and safety handrails, we offer the services to take your project from concept to completion. By working with a multi-capability manufacturer, you eliminate lost time and extra steps for a streamlined process that shortens lead times and reduces overall expenses.
Our facility serves Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions by offering:
- 3D CAD drawings in Solidworks for precision planning and testing of designs and improved fabrication
- 2D flat and 3D structural laser cutting for clean and consistent sheet metal fabrication
- Robotic welding and MIG and TIG welding operated by certified and experienced personnel
- Sheet and tube metal bending, cutting, press brake forming and machining to exact specifications
- Powder coating and finished services for optimal machine part durability and functionality
- Shipping and delivery options to your facility or directly to the customer or end-user
- Minor assembly services and customer service and technical support to ensure your satisfaction