Metal Furniture Manufacturing
PBZ is a manufacturer offering an extensive range of metal furniture fabrication services for producing architectural metalwork for indoor and outdoor furniture. As a single-source solutions provider, we’re capable of taking your metal furniture projects from conception to completion. Whether your steel furniture fabrication project involves creating a prototype or you’re ready for volume production, we offer full-service metal furniture manufacturing across Pennsylvania and beyond.
We partner with contractors, architects, designers, end users and others on a broad scope of metal furniture fabrication projects. From developing prototypes and testing designs to engineering and manufacturing furniture products ready to go to market, we can move a product from concept through completion. We aren’t just a steel furniture making business. We’re capable of working with hot rolled and cold rolled steel, aluminum, and many other materials, and have the equipment and expertise to work with complex plans and specifications.
Our end-to-end metal outdoor furniture manufacturing services include:
- Drawing and modeling: PBZ utilizes CAD drawing and modeling to take your furniture designs, blueprints and plans and turn them into a finished product. We offer 2D and 3D CAD software to develop and design products and conduct simulation analysis for more efficient and reliable manufacturing.
- Tube cutting and bending: Our technicians can bend and form cylindrical metal parts, such as tubes and wires to precise angles. We offer draw and roll bending of aluminum, and many other types of metal parts and tubing.
- Sheet Cutting: We offer fast and efficient flat laser cutting services that increase manufacturing versatility and reduce metal distortion and material loss. Laser sheet cutting makes it possible to work in tight tolerances delivering clean edges and consistent, repeatable precision cutting.
- Forming and welding: From MIG and TIG welding to precision machining and press brake forming, we are a full service metal furniture manufacturer shop. Our experienced team will work with you to identify the methods of forming and welding that offer the strength, durability and aesthetics you’re going for with maximum efficiency.
- Finishing: From surface prep and pretreatments to coating, powder and quality testing, PBZ works closely with Keystone Koating for all your finishing needs. From metal chair manufacturing to outdoor patio furniture, we’re able to add protective coats to improved UV, corrosion and water resistance and achieve the desired appearance.
Get in Touch with Your Local Contract Outdoor Furniture Manufacturers in PA
At PBZ, resourceful manufacturing has been how we’ve done business since 1947. Put our resourcefulness to work for you by contacting us about metal furniture contract manufacturing process in Pennsylvania today. We also offer finishing, assembly and shipping services, so you only have to work with us to get the job done.